PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Sunday, February 20, 2005

I got chills......

they're multiplyin'..... lucky me! I just got home from my ample-knitters' retreat weekend, and yesterday afternoon I started doing this really attractive barking cough. By bedtime I was obviously coming down with something and spent the night vascillating between chills and sweats. AWEsome. So I'm home, grateful for access to all the cold medicine we bought at CostCo last week for hubby - and ready for a nap in my own bed. Boo hoo on being sick, but I've been pretty lucky this winter so I guess I was due. I thought I'd dodged a bullet when James started getting better from his cold.... no such luck!
So, I give to you part two of learning to drive, which I wrote before I left on Friday, and I am toddling off for hot tea, tv, and sleep.
posted by PlazaJen, 12:29 PM
|