PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Friday, February 25, 2005

Funniest Thing All Day

Whilst getting a Diet Coke from the machine, a co-worker walks up and says, "Jennifer? Have you been to Thai Place in Westport?"

I had to lean on the machine, I couldn't stop laughing, and I was certain I was being set up somehow.

The co-worker looked confused. "What? Did (the other) Jennifer already ask you this?"

Me: "No. It's just that I go there, like, 3x a week."

And on the Thai Food Front: Whilst getting donuts this morning (I'm not sure where this 14th century English affectation is coming from, please let it blur by), I drove by the now-defunct China Spring, and it appears, in fact, that everything my former-Thai-Place waitress told me is coming true: they are under new management and opening soon. As a Thai restaurant. Peeps, having this restaurant means hot Thai food will now be available a mere 6 blocks away. They are long, irregular blocks, but all the same. A Happy Thai Dance Must Now Commence. Prithee.
posted by PlazaJen, 3:10 PM
|