PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Friday, July 08, 2005

Quizzerooski!



Bekah tagged me with a
WhizzerQuizzer:


What was I doing 10 years ago: Moving to St. Louis, where I would fully develop allergies, and an aversion to people asking me what HIGH SCHOOL I went to.


5 years ago: Spending my second summer with JWo, living just off the plaza and absolutely loving my job.


1 year ago: Watching JWo fall asleep all the time (sleep apnea, untreated at that time), and deciding that the only joy at my job was lunch, combined with the realization the only way things were going to change was if somebody died....


Yesterday: Haircut & hosting knit night with loads of good food, friends & fun! Oh, and some knitting, yeah.


5 Snacks I enjoy: Ice cream anything. Rice cracker mix. Pretzels. Coffee drinks. Gummi Bears.


5 songs I know all the words to: "Running on Empty", Jackson Browne/Eagles, "Chocolate" by Snow Patrol, absolutely anything by Concrete Blonde, Annie Lennox or Gwen Stefani/No Doubt.


5 Things I would do with a $100 million: One HUNDRED MEEEELION? I'd pay off the house, and get us new cars. Then I'd pay off all my friends' houses, and get them new cars. I'd make sure JWo bought a greenhouse, we'd spend a month at Grand Lido Braco in Jamaica, and I'd probably buy a damned iPod.


5 Locations I would like to run away to: Fiji, Jamaica, Orcas Island, Grecian Isles, New Zealand.


5 Bad habits I have: Swearing like a sailor, spending money, not eating right/exercising more, nitpicking, and being very lazy.


5 Things I like doing: Wasting time on the computer - games, blogs, email, etc., KNITTING, shopping, laughing with JWo, playing with the doggies.


5 TV shows I like: Six Feet Under, Sopranos, Survivor, As the World Turns, and COPS, the greatest guilty pleasure on the planet. Well, ok, there are few that are greater. ::wink::


5 Biggest joys of the moment: 1. I'm on vacation! 2. I actually miss my job! 3. I had Thai food for lunch! 4. Air Conditioning! 5. Home Grown Tomatoes!


5 Favorite toys: Digital camera, DVD Burner, Palm Pilot, Cable Modem Internet & my boy-toy, JWo.


5 next victims: Chewdy!, Kristin!, Becky!, Strizzay!, and Kyra!!


posted by PlazaJen, 1:46 PM
|