PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Blogger Tag!

Bekah - fresh off of Mardis Gras partying, I might add, just instigated a game o' tag with me. I can already tell my answers to this particular quiz are gonna show my age.

1. Total amount of music files on your computer?
79 in MP3's. One is the Christmas song with Jimmy Fallon and Horatio Sans. I have to pause and butt dance in my chair now.

2. The CD you last bought is:
Snow Patrol's "Final Straw". LOVE IT.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
Hm. That would have to be the theme music to "Alien vs. Predator" on the credits of the movie last night.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
"Chocolate", by Snow Patrol, because I LOVE IT. "The Way You Move" by Big Boi and Outkast. Anything by Barry White makes me happy because it reminds me of awesome times with my husband. (Hey! Get yer mind outta the gutter. 'Sides that, we got married to Barry White!) "O Happy Day" by the Edwin Hawkins Singers, because as a toddler, I would stand in front of my father's two-and-a-half-foot tall speakers and dance to it, and I still will, but without the diapers. OK, I can't believe I'm admitting it, but "Saved the Best for Last" by Vanessa Williams. There. A tiny chink in my armor, exposed. (grin)

Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
Let's go with people who I know have music on their computer! Kristin, Sara, and just to see if she has any, and to force her to update,CHEWDY! Wild Scorpy, m'dear, I tagged you on an earlier quiz. Feel free to play but no pressure. ;)

OH, wait! MY HUSBAND! Husband! Update thy blog!
posted by PlazaJen, 9:37 AM
|