PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Sunday, December 19, 2004

One other craft project....

I didn't get a chance to take a picture before I sent it..... Heather Armstrong has an awesome blog, www.dooce.com - introduced to me by my friend Kristin and I've been reading it every day since. Plus the archives. She showed me the wisdom in NOT posting a bunch of stuff about work on one's blog, and I chose to learn & implement that lesson an easier way than I usually do: trial by fire & it's usually the seat of my pants that are burnin'.
In any event, I sent her a hat I knitted for her daughter Leta, who has the most fabulous cheeks & great big eyes. Today, she posted a picture on her site of Leta in that hat, possibly miliseconds before she tore it off. I'm honored, and I hope you'll read her blog. She's part of my BlogAddiction routine each day - & should be part of yours!


posted by PlazaJen, 10:14 AM
|